My First Game Bounce Wall..and A Free Wordpress Template For You To Use

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by noah, Aug 11, 2017.

1. noah

noah Boxer

The world of Bounce Wall is filled with all sorts of different shapes, objects, and a nail-biting game environment! Keep cool under pressure in this tap tap endless jump game.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Description
    The world of Bounce Wall is filled with all sorts of different shapes, objects, and a nail-biting game environment! Keep cool under pressure in this tap tap endless jump game. Play with multiple characters, use the portals to avoid obstacles and enjoy in tons of animation effects. Just remember one thing, avoid the red objects!

STAY CALM UNDER PRESSURE
    If you want a real challenge, Bounce Wall is it! The obstacles can appear from nowhere and there are a lot of moving and unexpected dangers that can bounce your character. Through all that jumping around, you need to make use of all available space, be strategic and extremely precise! Will you be able to stay calm under pressure and achieve the highest score?!

EXQUISITE PHYSICS
    The physics of the movement of your character is undeniably exquisite and fun. An ultra-short tap will make the smallest little bounce and you’ll need it to get pass through tight spaces. Be sure to master the physics of the movements because that is the key to success in Bounce Wall.

USE DIFFERENT BOOSTERS & COLLECT BALLS
    Collect the coins along the way so you can purchase different characters. There are different boosters that catapult and world portals. Be sure to make use of them at the right moment, but watch out they may lead you to danger too!

Bounce Wall – Side Tap Jump FEATURES:
    - 2d tap tap bounce game
    - endless jump gameplay
    - simple tap jump controls
    - astounding audio-visual effects
    - impressive HD graphics
    - multiple tap ball characters
    - various boosters
    - free bouncing balls game
    --------------------------------------------------
    Action Arcade tapper you don't want to miss.
    Tons of excitement and long hours of mobile gaming entertainment are just a tap away.
    Get Bounce Wall FREE now & enjoy!
    Hey fellow Buildboxers!

I want to give my fellow Boxers a few FREE game dev goodies I had custom developed in return for your reviews and honest input about my first game, Bounce Wall!

My name is Noah Lee and I'm out of Austin, TX. I've been selling software for the tech big boys awhile now, but this is my first attempt at actually making something!

I saw Trey post this idea on FB a few months ago and decided to go ahead and have it developed (Hope that's cool Trey!)

It's a-FREE now and forever-custom designed Wordpress theme that automatically pulls in your games icon and screen shots from the app store. Just click the link to get the free download off my site. **** Be sure to read the Help Doc before you get started***

Get your FREE Game Showcase Website! Click Here
    Wordpress theme I had developed just for Buildboxers
    Automatically pulls screen shots and icons from the app store!
    Fully customizable
    Look like a boss and show your games off to the world!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I've also created a FREE ART KIT with 1,200 icons, buttons, and shapes. It's good for creating minimal games and grabbing a shape here and there that you don't want to draw up in Pixelmator. You can grab it in the site Footer here.. Click Here for the Art Kit

[​IMG]

Now onto my first game.....Bounce Wall. Please download and leave a review!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Xoctrebla and comicsmathias like this.
  2. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Looks very cool ;) i have rate it before you Post it here :)

3. noah

noah Boxer

I remember! Thanks again!

Phoebe likes this.
  4. NALAYAK

NALAYAK Boxer

How did you Made the APK for your Game man. i am having Problems Making a Working APK for my Game. Everytime i try to open my game in Android Device. it Crashes before the Game Loads.

5. noah

noah Boxer

Hey. Check out this Youtube video. It's what I followed to generate my APK.

6. NALAYAK

NALAYAK Boxer

Did you Used Android Studio to make Apk for your Game.

7. NALAYAK

NALAYAK Boxer

Just now Made APK with Android Studio and tested Still the Same Problem. Can you tell me what API you have used. share a Screenshot of your SDK Manager.

8. noah

noah Boxer

I'll try and make a YouTube video for you.

9. NALAYAK

NALAYAK Boxer

@noah My Friend can you make a APK for my Game. i will send you my .BBDOC for my game. give me your Email id.
    Please, I need your Help!