Chartboost Not Showing

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by volcank, May 1, 2017.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi,

Is there a problem with Chartboost ads? The ads do not seem to show. Also we can not ad Chartboost at the interstitial priority list. I saw other thread with Chartboost but don't have an idea why it is not showing. I also created campaigns for it already.

Thanks

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

@volcank On Android? We fixed an issue in the latest BETA. Chartboost is not available in the priority list, only a few networks are enabled here, we hope to improve this.

volcank likes this.
  3. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Actually it is at IOS maybe there is not enough fill rate in our country waiting for test ads to be turned on since it takes some time. I am testing in my iPAd. Btw I am using 2.2.8 not 2.2.9 maybe should use that one?? @Andy

4. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Same here..

5. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

All should be fine on iOS, could be fill rate if not a major market. But it should turn green. What errors are you getting in the Xcode console?

volcank likes this.
  6. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

It is alreay green at Chartboost because I had integrated before and had worked . I don't understand what is the problem. I am not really good at XCode but I attached some of the errors if you could have a look I would appreciate. I am also using Chartboost direct not through Heyzap or anything. @Andy

Btw at chartboost there is also a rewarded video ad option. Is it possible to create a rewarded video only publishing campaign and show it instead of an interstitial ad by default Chartboost ad settings not Heyzap.

Attached Files:

7. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

If it's green then it should be initializing OK. Those screenshots don't show any issues, but it's OK. Best to see if you can get test ads working. Or try using a US proxy for testing to get around possible low inventory in your country.

volcank likes this.
  8. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Ok will try again. Btw I had turned on test ads also and waited more than an hour and nothing showed. Will try US VPN and retry. Than a lot.

9. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Nope even when I turned VPN on and tested on USA still nothing. Applovin was working fine showing ads from US but nothing from Chartboost. @Andy

10. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Really strange, the only thing I can think of now is some issue with the campaign setup.

volcank likes this.
  11. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Yes me too and that is why I had also recreated campaigns again with 4 different prioritirs just for.this game like low, medium, high and highest. I also tested at android and nothing showing up at android as well. anyway will check chartboost dashboard will write here when i solve the problem. @Andy

12. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Yeah ok! What happened is when I copied the id I left a blank space at the end when I pasted it. so even the id was correct buildbox saw that empty space at the end as an extra id letter. So I deleted that space and it worked. now what happens it when it tries to show my app shots down. Do you think that has got to do with my iPad's memory?? Thanx a lot.

Update:Ok this is the thing. At Game Over Screen I was trying to show banner ad and since it was trying to show admob banner and Chartboost at the same time it just crashed all the time. So when I cancelled Admob banners totally Chartboost is working fine.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    playsgames6666 likes this.