Do You Need A Publisher? Come On In!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by AppNasty, Feb 15, 2017.

1. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Ok, so...Ive been hustling and doing mah thaaannnngg and preparing to blow my stores up. Decided to go full force as a publisher as well. Currently, i have nothing to offer when it comes to view capabilities, However, i do have a knack for making things go viral. And soon, i will be applying this to my Google and Apple stores. Few tricks up my sleeve to bring LOTS of attention to them. Which can benefit you as well. Also as your publisher i offer not only my marketing skills but my artistic skills as well.
    [Go to my site/Art section @OneHitGamerStudios.com]
    Now, im offering this to anyone of course but mainly for you small devs who don't have the option to publish on your own. And the best part? You keep 100% of your ad revenue. I want nothing in return. Zip. Ziltch. Notta.
    Of course this would be a better pitch if i already executed my plans to get my stores viral attention....but whatevs. Is what it is lol. Either trust i can do it or don't. BUT....i will. and can. So, if you would like me to toss your stuff up on my Google and Apple stores, Ill be glad too. Send me a message and your first born chi....umm....a message here in the forums. Ill get back to you as quick as i can.
    Have a good day you damn nerds!
    [​IMG]

2. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

Sounds impossible but impossible is nothing so good luck!

AppNasty likes this.
  3. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Well how much downloads can you give ????Lol

AppNasty likes this.
  4. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Lol oh I'll get it done bet on it. I'm rebuilding my empire from long ago. It will happen. In due time grasshopper. In due time. Lol.

FranciscoBala and Jaky1 like this.
  5. comicsmathias

comicsmathias Avid Boxer

6. Collin Wade Thiessen

Collin Wade Thiessen Avid Boxer

love the energy!!! keep it going

comicsmathias likes this.
  7. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Bring it on. Lets rock n roll. Jump on board and as i utilize my market strategies we will be rolling in no time. I have some celebrity friends as well...which i plan to utilize them. Gonna be saweeeeeettttt..

8. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Plan A - Defeat Nanovation. Which i can do. TRUST. Plan B was to defeat Ketchapp...but since Ubisoft bought them out....meh.

9. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

you look very optimistic i wish you could anyway all the best.

10. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Sure sure. I get it. Reason for such is because not only have i done this type of stuff before...successfully, but even today i have successfully obtained a total of around 50 million views doing things that i do. So the audience is there. This isnt new to me thats why the confidence.

11. doylepat

doylepat Boxer

Any way to back up these claims of 50 million views and virality?

12. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

uuugggghh. lol You are the 20th person......to ask that.......yes...of course i can. It takes awhile to gather the info as its spread out. Between a shit load of videos on my facebook....to other content spread out online. Mainly my fb. Get about 5 million views on this post...12 million on that one...it bounces. But it builds audience. Ive shown others....i guess it would probably be a good idea to gather all this info for future folk asking. lol. Bout to go to bed...gotta be at my office early morning. But i will....just comment here tomorrow sometimes so i get an alert to remind me.

13. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Also, my buddy and I came up with a way to get any fb page about 500,000 views within 45 minutes. How many if those convert to likes, shares and follows is random of course. But a legit, organic half million. We haven't found anyone else doing it so it's fresh. And it works. And is also one of my uber strategies that I will be applying. Nanovation....round 1....fight!

Jaky1 and Collin Wade Thiessen like this.
  14. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Come on bro waiting! Hopeful to this day. In this with ya! I am sure we will achieve this ;);)

15. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

@OneHitGamer That sounds awesome -- Could you please point to your FaceBook page and your post, I would love to see the post

AppNasty likes this.
  16. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

There is no specific page, he has a lot of pages. But mainly is his Profile of FB on which he received this traffic.

17. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

And that is why I am asking because on that Facebook page there are only 14 members and most posts seen only by couple of people, so obviously that is not the FB page he is referring to. It seems way way way too low for that claim... Now I have checked his personal site, over 4k followers which is not bad at all, however, could not locate that viral video. The best I have seen was this one:

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 10.40.38 PM.PNG

So again, I just wanted to see that page and the video post with 500k view marks on it ;-)

18. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Hehe, I argued and talked about this with him a lot and I have to admit he turned me to his side he is very optimistic and I am sure we can become something one day. As he says it takes TIME..

Here:

He helps spread awareness too through his videos. point is He has methods which he don't tell. So time will tell.:)

19. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Hey im in!

Jaky1 likes this.
  20. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Did any of you think I was going to let this DREAM pass me by? No way....

[​IMG]

SuperVudu and Jaky1 like this.