Looking To Hire A Buildbox Expert To Add A Quick Feature Into My Game

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by gmchecks, Jan 25, 2017.

1. gmchecks

gmchecks Boxer

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this is allowed in this forum but I am looking to hire a Buildbox Expert. I have an endless style game (very similar to color switch) and would like to add a Watch Video to Continue feature when the character dies. I would need this to pop up every X amount of times and ONLY if the score is above a certain amount. I tried tackling this myself but currently just don't have the time to take it on. I am willing to pay/hire someone to do this for me.

I am also a Publisher with reach to over 12 MILLION people on social media so this could be a very beneficial and lucrative relationship for the two of us. Looking forward to working with one of you.

SuperVudu likes this.
  2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Can't send you a PM but you can contact me by clicking on my user name and then send a message. I'm interested in both, the job which I can resolve without any problems and the social media part, since I have several upcoming games looking for alternatives of publishing. One of my projects is actually related directly to it, so I think we could make a good team.

@gmchecks by the way, I'm as well on upwork if this is what you prefer.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  3. gmchecks

gmchecks Boxer

Hey Christoph, I can't send you a pm either at the moment. Message me on skype at(edited)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  4. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

hi if u want i can also create that certain type of task!

5. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

and yeah also i like your publishing part too,by the way can i ask you that what is your social media page link etc!If u want to answer you can!
    Thanks,Haris

6. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

12 MILLION people very alluring

SuperVudu likes this.