How To Crush The Appstore ( Can You Upload It On Youtube) ?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Arsmen Studio, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Please can you upload all the interview on YouTube channel. I wanted but couldn't see all the live stream for 3 times... can you record and put it on YouTube please!!! thanks.

2. JoeWilson

JoeWilson Avid Boxer

PublisherElite.com - SO TEMPTING!

This is a really crappy recording I just did this morning - audio is horrible but hopefully this better than nothing. It's only the training bits, there was about another half hour of pitch for the program.

Dropbox link
    Let me know if there is trouble accessing the link.

Here is my personal impression...

Really compelling stuff but not in my budget at the moment. Basically its $1000 deposit to make sure you're not going to be a nightmare to work with and will do the work thats needed to have a great game. Their reputation is at stake. Then it's $4999 to start. They will have financing if needed. It's a 12 month program to hold your hand every step of the way. Includes 6 weeks of lessons, conference calls, webinars, etc. Early adopters get BB 3.0 and close access directly to Trey.

For Trey's program - is comes out to be $500/mo - if you are cranking out good games you COULD, though unlikely, submit 12 games.

If you're consistently making really good games, have unique ideas, great design, but having trouble getting games seen by publishers this will help. I think realistically you would be looking at submitted 4 games in the 12 months - this is working part time (we all have day jobs) and if you are hustling

My wife is an author and this reminds me of the editorial process with books. Authors will typically hire an editor for a manuscript, the editor will review, make notes of grammar and spelling errors, suggest possible changes to the story line and general clean up for the author to do before submitting to publisher. They go back and forth until the book is done. Depending on the editor, the Editor may also present the book to the publisher for the author too. Editors charge anywhere from $200-$1200 to help polish up a book. Very similar!

This program looks like it's something they are going to be doing ongoing, however the terms may change from a large upfront cost to a royalty based payment system.

Another thing to note - @Kevin W from Rising High has a program called Inner Circle he is launching - looks to be VERY SIMILAR but different. Personally I'm waiting to check out his stuff.

3. virtualgamers2000

virtualgamers2000 Boxer

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Usually I will see a lot of discussion when Trey's do this new product. It's a little quiet.

4. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

THANK you guys!

5. JoeWilson

JoeWilson Avid Boxer

Christoph, sysads and Arsmen Studio like this.
  6. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

jcalle likes this.
  7. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer