Completey Separate Each Scene?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by stagg250, Sep 22, 2016.

1. stagg250

stagg250 Boxer

I wonder how to completely spearate scenes from each other? For example, if I place Physics objects in Scene 2, they will fall in Scene 1 if gravity is turned on. I don't want this to happen, instead completely isolate all scenes. All scenes will be randomized.

EDIT:
    Character is jumping from one scene to random scene when he collects Action (Action Type is Next Checkpoint). Invisible Actions (Type is Set Checkpoint) are located is all scenes, so Charactes jumps in random Scenes and is placed where Action (Set Checkpoint) is located.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Place as well an invisible action just a pixel after the set checkpoint action. Use this action to change the gameplay of your scene. This way, the character will pick it up as soon as he appears in the scene and behave accordingly.

3. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Experiment with putting an invisible barrier at the bottom of each scene

4. stagg250

stagg250 Boxer

Thanks for reply guys.
    If I put invisible barrier, how will that affect on memory/CPU usage? I mean, despite player doesn't see the barrier and Psyhics objects, there will still be calculations and memory usage.

EDIT:
    I tried to replace Game Direction from -90 to 0, and for now object are not falling down from different scenes.

5. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Huh... :confused: ... That's interesting

6. woonza

woonza Boxer

I would just use an empty action
    by creating action and remove the image
    and yes make it small as possible but make sure your character will touches it before you going into the next scene