Swoopy Space - Featured As An App Store Arcade Favourite In Usa

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by appdemon, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Kevin W

Kevin W Avid Boxer

Alrighty! Great job sir .. congrats.. enjoy it!

appdemon likes this.
  2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Hmmm you know I'm not sure if I did that or not... Just out of curiosity @appdemon what version bb did you use?

3. appdemon

appdemon Boxer

@Chris Goodman Thank you for the kind words mate, I really do hope this does well for so many reasons, lol, I'm just glad everyone is enjoying it, the feedback has been phenomenal! :)

@AndyG Thank you so much for being Awesome mate, I'm glad you enjoy it :)

@heathclose I'm really sorry about the bug there, I released using v2.1.1, while testing I never encountered this issue and I'm currently working with @theseanjonathanconnor to come up with a solution as v2.2+ causes other issues to gameplay. Just now it came to my attention that the score was resetting, but the fact that you've lost your coins is a whole other issue :(

4. appdemon

appdemon Boxer

@Kevin W Thanks a lot mate, really appreciate the support and can't wait to show you guys what I have in store for this game...just keep n eye out! :)

5. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

awesome work, and well done, all the best with it!!!!!

appdemon likes this.
  6. Simon Crack

Simon Crack Avid Boxer

Nice work! Congrats :)

appdemon likes this.
  7. Machine Rises

Machine Rises Serious Boxer

Love this game very well done. Very nice balance of challenge makes me want to keep playing as I get better.

appdemon and heathclose like this.
  8. appdemon

appdemon Boxer

@heathclose

Update 1.0.1 is out now, it wasn't built to resolve the issues with the reset coins/score/ads that are present in v2.1.1 builds, but I'm trying to replicate the bug and cannot, tried on several devices and so far it seems to be pretty solid as far as I can see. I'm working with Sean to have this sorted though, he's assisting me with Porting the game over to v2.2+ Thanks for your patience guys, I'll have this sorted out as soon as possible!!!

Update 1.0.1 - Replaces Chartboost Cross Promo with Umbrella's custom Cross Promo on Load

@playsgames6666 Really appreciate the support mate, and hope you enjoy playing :)

@Simon Crack Thanks a lot mate, really appreciate it :)

@Machine Rises Thank you so much mate, and thanks for all the feedback, you've been awesome! :)

9. Phillip Kung

Phillip Kung Boxer

Looks great. Congrats on the release and feature!

appdemon likes this.
  10. appdemon

appdemon Boxer

@Phillip Kung Thanks a lot mate, really appreciate that mate, I love the work you and @Aaron F are doing too, was just talking to him the other day trying to get information regarding the secrets to getting Trending Searches, because in the UK I always find your content there...so what is it haha ;)

Christoph and trygii like this.
  11. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Very cool game. I'm late to the party but I was already playing with a promo code. (don't remember which one). I must admit, this game is too hard for me. I can't get past a score of 11. How the hell can you do more than 50??? Congrats on the feature as well. Does it already take off?

12. appdemon

appdemon Boxer

@Christoph Thanks for the feedback mate, better late than never haha ;) Glad you managed to get early access. I'm still collecting feedback and looking at trends to see how I can refine the game for a better user experience, at the moment making the game easier would require reducing the number of stray planets, but this creates too much space, I'm playing around with a few ideas, but not executing it until I know its a real problem most people are having but just know I'm looking into this! :)

Christoph likes this.
  13. brakewind723

brakewind723 Serious Boxer

The game is great! I don't find it hard at all, but then again I'm a hardcore gamer compared to others. Something you could do is giving the players lives ;)

appdemon likes this.
  14. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Wow! I just saw you got featured in the US as well:
    swoopy space.png

This is awesome! Congrats!

bmsingha and appdemon like this.
  15. heathclose

Nice! My high score will be gone in no time... this explains the rapid increase in the game center stats...

appdemon likes this.
  16. Machine Rises

Machine Rises Serious Boxer

Nice congrats on the US Feature;) I never got a US feature:oops: Well done!

appdemon likes this.
  17. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Never mind 50! How the hell can you get to 11 :confused:

appdemon likes this.
  18. appdemon

appdemon Boxer

@brakewind723 Thanks for that feedback, I did look into lives but with the way I've set up the game etc it gets really messy, I also looked into checkpoints but this cause issues too, I will be looking into a few things though! :)

@Christoph Thanks mate, Very Exciting Stuff!!! I've just been working on getting plenty of updates out for you guys, hope you all enjoy whats to come :D

@heathclose Hahaha, Still hanging on there mate, I haven't even had a chance to sit down and play properly myself, working through tonnes of stuff to keep the game flowing! All I can say is Stay Tuned ;)

@Machine Rises Thanks so much mate, yeah its so overwhelming the response from Apple, featured in 142 Countries on the Home Page and 455 times on iTunes, just blown away by it all man! :) You might not have got the US feature but didn't you get #1 in every country at one point hahaha thats just next level! :D

@AndyG Hahaha I'm working on refining the levels more so you get to see more of Space, but need to just do some more research at the moment, only just hit US yesterday, want to give them a few days to play and see how the scores stack up to estimate where about's people are struggling and then I'll roll out some adjustments over time, stay tuned!!! :)

Plenty of updates coming your ways guys! Thank you so much for your support, you've all been awesome!!! :)

19. heathclose

the end of an era....:(

[​IMG]

I don't think I'll be getting 159 anytime soon...:oops:

appdemon likes this.
  20. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

So, I updated to version 1.0.1 from version 1.0 (which I downloaded with a promo code)... and after the update I have lost all my unlocked characters, the coins and the best-score as well. :( Are there other players reporting this? (I saw Heath had the same issue, right?...)

I have another issue with the leaderboard as well. I can't access it because it never gets connected (player is not signed in). Not sure why this is happening even though I'm not really competing in the top ten anyways. :D