Ads Not Showing With Heyzap

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by bioded, Sep 4, 2016.

1. bioded

bioded Boxer

Hello, I'm trying to integrate, I did everything according to instructions, but the ads are not running on the device, shown only in test mode (when you register one line in the file), all made clear on the instructions anroid platform already read the entire forum. Help!

2. bioded

bioded Boxer

Now im just tryin to use leadbolt - ads not showing too... There is so much problems with ads :(( Working only admob and very very bad, with black screen and very slow(im making all by instructions)

3. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

If the test ads are showing - then that's good. Have you set up any campaigns in your dashboard?

Sometimes ads can take a few hours to appear depending on who you use. I suggest dropping heyzap a message to check their end and see if your SDK is active.

4. bioded

bioded Boxer

Thanks for answer, yes, test ads showing good. Im setup all campaings in dashboard, im wait about 4 hours, but ads still not showing, and im send question to support of heyzap and they just give me link on buildbox manual on their site(buildbox version 1). Im trying one more time, thank you.

5. smmsud

smmsud Boxer

Heyzap has issues with other networks, also the ecpm matters in showing ads.

Try to use admob, Unityads, Chartboost, and Applovin. These networks works perfect.

jigglybean likes this.
  6. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

I agree with smmsud - stick with Chartboost. Heyzap will only shows ads if there's ads to actually show. You could always add it later in an update once you nail it.

7. bioded

bioded Boxer

Anyway now im using admob directly without heyzap and have no problems, but what about revenue? Admob is best or not?