Candy Munch

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by kazemaru00, Jan 27, 2016.

1. kazemaru00

kazemaru00 Boxer

Hi! I have finished my first game on BB, still waiting for small fix for jumping from BB team, but right now game is still playable. All comments welcome.

Game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kajpust.candymunch
    Youtube:

Promo codes for 20000 candy (avaliable till end of February):
    Write the number if you have used to easy find for other please:)

1. 10G5GQBE1ZHKLSMQ3DKFWCB
    2. 19M36ZQ8MFYAFEDBDUF4S10
    3. NCKJ0Z3VU6A1ZZ94BT51K01
    4. 5U3TC6JYLF2CSES7BZQP7NU
    5. SGVWCJC2VXVYK0R72Q6M6RG
    6. SSY4UC7FB9T07PCLRZTKSF6
    7. 5J52Y157YFMJ5KUZZU8NXTV
    8. LYNPNXX94JTL9UH6LP706XT
    9. Q0LE0J3AMBRDT3NDNZFAEG7
    10. RE450P2XEDQMW8MJ2VDU9BR

2. Deliverbo

Deliverbo Avid Boxer

Congratulations, it looks nice. Gonna download now.

Ok I just finished playing it. The graphics, music and the whole Christmas feel is very cool.
    The gameplay is also very challenging and well put together. I like the game and honestly I'm wanting to play again.

• I did find myself many times wanting to double jump. I really think this should be added.
    • Also it could really use more neat looking candies. I really recommend they have different sounds when you collect them. Thank you Jesus with buildbox, implementing new objects with sounds is quick & easy.
    • Last, although I thought I got pretty far, I still had to start from the beginning. Check points would be nice.
    Thanks for the cool game and I hope it does well :)
    - Daniel

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    kazemaru00 likes this.
  3. kazemaru00

kazemaru00 Boxer

Thx Daniel. About the jumping: holding it longer gives you higher jump. I was thinking about double jump but when i tested it, the game became extremly easy. The soultion is to make jump from air (not touching ground) but waiting for a fix for it. So after changing this it should be ok:)

About the diferent candys - yup i thinked about it, but i stayed ate the idea with 2 candy. But there is a chance that i will update with diferent candy in future:)

About the checkpoint - i hear second time this so i will think about it. But remember this is a endless game to make the biggest score:)

Thank you for this big feedback!

Deliverbo likes this.
  4. kazemaru00

kazemaru00 Boxer

Hmm that's not good, did you get any message from system? Or maybe try other code?

About the controls - yeah thats a problem in bigger devices, and it's hard to set them good for all device sizes. I will try to fix that, thanks!

5. kazemaru00

kazemaru00 Boxer

New
    Oh you reddemed it in google play on pc?

I tested it in this way: ini application touch 20000 candy button and when the buy notification appears touch the price and you get option to redeem the code.

6. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

oh wow... very nice :)

7. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

i don't have android but it sure looks cool, that must feel good to complete something...

8. creativesoffice

creativesoffice Boxer

Hi @kazemaru00

Newbie question here: were do you setup/get the redeem/promo codes? Do you set them in google developer console or such? I am doing my first game app as well and planning to have some codes tor testing and after for lunching. If you can point me in the right direction to look for more info would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
    John

9. CryoBox

CryoBox Boxer

Very well made game, it must have taken you some time. I was wondering, what font did you use for the title 'Candy Munch'?
    I've been looking for something like that for a while now.

Keep it up :)

10. kazemaru00

kazemaru00 Boxer

sorry for late response, send me a private message i will explain everything to you:)
    Thank you! The font is "Leckerli one" but it was a little repainted by me (the connections and effects)