Buildbox Classic Update Requests

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by HG-2018, Oct 22, 2023.

1. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Could the action function be extended in the next update? It would be great to be able to limit action items. So the number of items to collect and the action functions can expand.

Would be great if others could also write wishes. Perhaps one or the other idea will be incorporated. ;)

33Shox and hu6ygtrfcd like this.
  2. hu6ygtrfcd

hu6ygtrfcd Boxer

добрый день хотелось бы иметь возможность прокачать персонажа

3. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Any other ideas for an update of Buildbox Classic ? Maybe one or the other will be used for improvements in Classic.

I still have some ideas that would improve Classic a lot and does not require much effort.

A kind of Custome Coins version and Points version. Unfortunately, one has only the choice between the two. If you had for example Points 1 for Points and then you could use Points Custome it would make Classics a lot more flexible.

As an example it would look like this. Custome Points 1 would be used as a timer. If you have reached 100 points the time is over and the observer reacts to a game over time. The same could be done for coins. If you expand both and this can also be used in the store or with an observer you would be a lot more flexible. I hope the Buildbox team looks at the possibility of this.

33Shox and hu6ygtrfcd like this.
  4. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

@Hue Buildbox
    I hope the buildbox team will use some of the ideas posted in a new version. :)

33Shox likes this.
  5. 33Shox

33Shox Avid Boxer

i would like controller support and fix the thing when the user has to instal a third party software (open al) in order to hear all the sounds in a buildbox game for PC

HG-2018 likes this.
  6. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Are new versions with revised functions or enhancements / improvements still to come?

It would be a shame if nothing more came, as buildbox Classics is still one of the most popular engines. This is also where most of the hit games come from. ;)

hu6ygtrfcd likes this.
  7. waleed

waleed Boxer

It could definitely make things more flexible and fun. I'd love to see more options for customizing action items. And yeah, hearing everyone's wishes could spark some awesome improvements.

8. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Dear Buildbox Team @
    tiana_crump
    NikRudenko
    Miko Buildbox
    k0rzun1n
    Hue Buildbox
    BoxerErik

I would love it if you could add more types to the Action function. Unfortunately, you can only pay with coins in the Coinshop. Can't you make the function Coins 1-10 and with Purchase to numbers with Coins 1 or 2 -3-4-5 ....

I also think it's a shame that the last activities of the admins/mods were in 2022.:(

Attached Files:

hu6ygtrfcd likes this.
  9. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Hmm is the buildbox forum community dead?

No mods no admins

hu6ygtrfcd likes this.
  10. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

hu6ygtrfcd likes this.
  11. hu6ygtrfcd

hu6ygtrfcd Boxer

Please export to HTLM5 Since the play market has died for me There are many places where you can play your games, please do the second year I'm screaming

12. hu6ygtrfcd

hu6ygtrfcd Boxer

I see everyone has disappeared For a long time they have not written on the forum

13. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Hello, although the forum is half dead, BB is still alive.
    I have returned after a few months due to the publicity that BB is at 50%, so they are attracting people day by day.
    Nowadays the forums are more technical than advertising, I believe that few people know that a help forum exists, and they prefer to look for help on the internet (Youtube).

14. hu6ygtrfcd

hu6ygtrfcd Boxer

I wonder what they are looking for on the Internet in YouTube If all the information is outdated Because of this I can't study boxing 3

15. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Even the buildbox support hardly ever responds. It's just a shame that the team hardly responds at all.

hu6ygtrfcd likes this.
  16. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

A life counter would also be great. You can set the number of lives, but unfortunately you can't see how many in the game.

Ladder animations would also be great.

More options for choosing actions.

Not just points and coins 1 two three etc. that you could also use in the store. Small example: Coins are collected and you can buy lives for them. You can also buy two ammunition with coins and three with coins ...

So you can find ammunition in the game and these are bought directly by pressing a button. so it looks like you collect the ammunition directly.

Here is a small example. It makes the game a lot more flexible.

Likewise points 1 two and three ... This would significantly change the options on how to play games with Buildbox. As an example, you can make a counter out of point 1. From point 2 something you have to collect and point three a Timmer or something.

To use all this you also need a kind of reset for the points. Set point one to zero after the level (would be super feasible in a Purcase Putton (set point 1 to zero)

It would also be great if you could set certain things to MAximun. Like in the example. You can't use / buy more than 10 (adjustable) ammo

If you have any questions, please contact the Buildbox team ... ;)

hu6ygtrfcd likes this.
  17. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

A livecounter would also be great. You can set lives but unfortunately no counter. A health bar has been built in, but there is no way to replenish it to the maximum. That would also be great ;)

Hmm somehow the conversation is again one-sided from the members but what the heck maybe a bored Buildbox employee stumbles across it and doesn't know how to update Buildbox Classics. :rolleyes:

18. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

It would also be great if you could create folders for the objects and actions items. This would give you a better overview and you wouldn't have to search forever if you forgot the name of the object.

Another day another tip ;)

hu6ygtrfcd likes this.
  19. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

It would also be great if you could change the cutome navigation function via script in Buildbox like in Buildbox 3

hu6ygtrfcd likes this.
  20. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

The function CTRL+ left Shit pressed to mark several objects in the list would also be great. Otherwise you always have to click on each one individually if you want to move several objects to the back or front of the list.