Buildbox Classic 2.23.1 Update Now Available!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Hue Buildbox, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

We’re excited to announce that Buildbox Classic 2.23.1 is now available for download.

This update comes with some great new features, like a more convenient scrolling list view, tabs, and a new look to the welcome screen. We’ve also made some essential bug fixes and improvements for an overall better experience. So, try it out today!

[​IMG]

New Scrolling List View

[​IMG]

In Buildbox Classic 2.23.1, we added a new scrolling list view for objects, which can hold as many objects as necessary for your project, making it even easier to build out the levels in your game.

New Tab Bar
    [​IMG]
    You’ll also notice improved navigation in this latest update, featuring new tab bars for the Home, Worlds, and UI screens. Easily switch between them simply by selecting the tab you want. You can now work on both the game world and its UI simultaneously without having to navigate away each time changes are made.

New Welcome Screen
    [​IMG]
    The Welcome screen in Buildbox Classic 2.23.1 has been updated with a user account and social media links section. Issues with social login from Safari and layering when exporting, along with several other bugs, have also been fixed.

For a detailed list of all the changes, you can view the change log below:

Here’s What’s New in Buildbox Classic 2.23.1!

Added
    • Scrolling List View for Object Lists
    • New Tab Bar with Home, Worlds, and UI’s
    • User Account & Social Media Links to Welcome Screen

Fixed
    • Spawner Object Component “Single Shooting” Spawn Action
    • Saving PNG’s on Image Fields
    • Missing Templates on New Game list
    • Social Login from Safari
    • Incorrect Default OpenGl Settings
    • Application Layering Issue when Exporting
    We can’t wait to see the awesome games you create with Buildbox Classic 2.23.1! Thank you so much for your continued support; we truly appreciate it. Be sure to check back here soon for more exciting updates and announcements!

[​IMG]

HG-2018 likes this.
  2. swimmingames

swimmingames Boxer

Cool, but for me the new update is totally broken, unusable. In UI screens, like menu UI, every object cannot be moved. When i try, they are like duplicated, the original object stays visually in place. Every time i move an object, the previous place keep the image where it was. When i close and open the UI again, it's like every objects are duplicates as many times as i moved them, but are not in the list of objects on the left. And i cannot delete them. I have tried to reinstall a fresh copy of this version, but the problem remains. And it's not just with my files, it is also doing that with BB templates. Difficult to explain, but i had to install the 2.22.5 again...

mogychiy69 and patostar like this.
  3. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I expected more, but better an update than not. Nice that you buildbox Classics continues to update. Hope there will be more of them with relevant updates. :)

4. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

Hi there! The team is aware of the third issue. We are currently working on a fix and will release it as soon as it's ready.
    Sorry for any inconvenience.

HG-2018 and swimmingames like this.
  5. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

When was an update to this coming? The error is super annoying, because it makes it very difficult to continue working.

6. dwiiswanto1

dwiiswanto1 Boxer

OMG to muct error again after update in UI screan , i think dev programer not try app when update buildbox clasic.
    2x update still error like that

7. mogychiy69

mogychiy69 Boxer

Thank you! Look forward to!

8. 33Shox

33Shox Avid Boxer

it has been fixed in 2.23.2 . Please update.