What Happened With Buildbox World?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by LtgGames, Mar 12, 2022.

1. LtgGames

LtgGames Avid Boxer

Just updated the Buildbox World app... and it's just a terrible update. I cant` find my bits.. anyone with the same problem?

UPDATE: There was a problem with sign-in. It's working now!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
    Sean Buildbox likes this.
  2. Thilonaut

Thilonaut Boxer

This Update of Buildbox World is confusing for me, the previous Version was a good start and well structured with lists and orderfuctions .. Now you have a 3d world which is Kind of cute But very confusing , buggy ( disappearing shadows , clipping faults Problems with recenter of the Avatar and unstabil) For fast Testing of own Games it costs more time and is is also a Little Bit of guessing where i can find the Last uploaded Game ..

LtgGames likes this.
  3. wmfear

wmfear Avid Boxer

Exactly. For some strange reason they have ruined a perfectly good tool. The fact that it kinda looks like a game is totally useless for us using it. At least give us the option to choose between the old layout and the new oneā€¦

LtgGames and Thilonaut like this.
  4. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

We do know of some initial issues follow the update to BBWorld. We have some quick successive updates to address these issues and are confident that with time it will be a better tool for the change :)

wmfear likes this.
  5. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

It's funny how part of me agrees with you and the other part did not. It's exciting to see that you are improving but we can't see the effort of the QA team for the app, please address that issue or add options to enable disable new feature.

Thanks,
    Vlad

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    Jaro likes this.
  6. deyren

deyren Boxer

I think that the problem is resolv so try to sign in again.