Bug Reported And Nothing But Promise.

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by HG-2018, Sep 29, 2021.

1. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

When does the fix to the bug that prevents you from getting a reward to a reward video come ? I reported the bug weeks ago and still nothing. It can't be that it takes so long. According to support is working on it, but so long ?

It's becoming such a joke. Support is not responding. Requests are not answered and nothing but promises....

Hussamhay likes this.
  2. Hussamhay

Hussamhay Boxer

Also, don't forget the problem that the interstitial ad appears only once
    I contacted support about seven months ago and nothing so far, and they don't answer the email

3. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Both of these issues are on the radar and are being worked on. Unfortunately we do not have a hard date set for the next update of Buildbox Classic but when it comes it will have both of these issues resolved.

4. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

As I have been hearing for weeks. Would finally see results and a date. No advertising no revenue!

Hussamhay likes this.
  5. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

As I said in the past...
    I can help you with the fix on android side and possibly on ios. What I need is info, trust and the exported project or bbdoc so I can fix it, instead here's your 4th post comaigning as weeks goes by.

Anyone who's willing to trust me to get the some exported issues fixed is free to send me details on a pm or on discord and as soon as my time permits I'll try to fix them.

Thanks,
    Vlad

Drone375 and wmfear like this.
  6. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I post since the error has not been fixed yet. I am one of the people who pay money for it and expect something in return. That's nice that you help people and they trust you, but I expect from a product which I pay also that the support reacts on it. Unfortunately this is ignored again and again. It's sad when a "member" does the support. Even if my post is repeated, it is just a hint that still nothing has been done and unfortunately this bug affects not only one of my games but all of them. Advertising is a source of income and such errors should and must be fixed quickly. I also have no desire to write again and again with you what is useful and what would not be useful finally a FIx. After 6 weeks you should expect this.

7. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

You might be right, and I respect your decision but just in case you or someone else changes his mind and need help on the reward video issue plase know that I'm around :)

Good luck with your game!

Miko Buildbox likes this.
  8. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I would prefer if the support from buildbox would finally change.