Buildbox 3.4.3 Update Is Live: New Ui Assets, Overlay Feature, And Much More!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Sean Buildbox, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Hussamhay

Hussamhay Boxer

what about a BuildBox classic repair?
    About seven months ago, no update or solution to the problem

2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

We're hoping for a Buildbox Classic update sooner than later. Unfortunately I do not have a hard date on it at this time.

Hue Buildbox likes this.
  3. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi, I am really happy that I do get response whenever I raise a ticket via email. And yes We did have several chats too. But what I am suggesting is instead of waiting for a day or two or may be more to receive reply it would be better to have some live support agents who could provide an instant fix. And only the one who developed buildbox could do it :) The reason why I say this is. Most of the source code are hidden from the game developers eyes. So if I had to include some custom codes I require the exact location to make the change. For example Google In app reviews files could be added after the export to Android Studio. But the problem is to know where exactly those code to be added and in this case only an expert from Buildbox could answer. Anyhow I will be waiting for the Android Studio Size Bug Fix and hope it will be released As soon as possible.

Hue Buildbox likes this.
  4. Pandzzz

Pandzzz Boxer

Hi Vlad

I tested your suggestion but it didn't work for me. See the screenshots below:

https://ibb.co/vHxvc9j
    https://ibb.co/3fX06bj

Thanks anyway!
    Regards
    Andy

5. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Shooting you a DM, hopefully can figure out get you a quick solution to this issue

Pandzzz likes this.
  6. batahf

batahf Boxer

it will be necessary to have update to Buildbox Classic which adds a new feature or solution to monetize the Adbox because now there is no other way to earn money from it for those who do not have the value of the annual subscription to the Pro plan ($ 224.99/year) and there are not many beginners who have just started using the product have that money or are willing to risk it... so We hope to add an Adbox Monetization solution to it as soon as possible or re-add Admob ads to the Plus plan Temporarily and remove it when the update is ready

@Sean Buildbox

7. Sylv MEZ

Sylv MEZ Boxer

Hi @Sean Buildbox

I have a problem launching Buildbox (version 3.4.3), yesterday I was using it without problem and in the evening when opening it it does not go beyond the launch window and then stops. Despite the many attempts I am unable to access the main window to work.
    I uninstalled it then downloaded version 3.4.3 but nothing changes it remains as is.

This has never happened to me since using Buildbox, can you fix it?

THANK YOU

8. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you shoot this info over to me at support@buildbox.com (Direct email to Hue)
    Please include your OS version (MAC or PC), computer type & spec's. Thanks.

9. Renel Demary

Renel Demary Boxer

Hey guys
    Can you guys put all the free assets in a different slot because this is wasting people’s time? The Search bar doesn’t work and even it did work it would still be easier for us to have all the free assets the same way it was before. I have a feeling most of the free assets aren’t there anymore, sometimes I spend like an hour looking for just one item and it’s no where to be found. Please put back all the free assets the same way it was before and the pay one separately.

Nicki likes this.