Android Studio Export Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Hayden420, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Hayden420

Hayden420 Boxer

Hi All

For about 2-3 days I have been struggling to determine what is going wrong exporting my buildbox application to Android Studio and emulate on an AVD or device.

I get these two errors when I try and run on my device. It gives me a message to agree to advertisements when I open the app but then it crashes.

I have looked through forums posts but things are either out of date or don't seem relevant to my errors.

Buildbox: v3.4.2
    Android Studio: 2020.3.1

Errors
    • E/libEGL: Invalid file path for libcolorx-loader.so
    • E/ion: ioctl c0044901 failed with code -1: Invalid argument
    • E/libc++abi: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::eek:ut_of_range: unordered_map::at: key not found
    • A/libc: Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -1 (SI_QUEUE) in tid 28425 (GLThread 8628), pid 28203 (perdude.appDEv0)
    upload_2021-9-13_20-48-30.png

Things I have tried
    1. I have tried running many different buildbox exports to see if it is unique to my specific game or not and none of them work. Even simple templates won't run.
    2. Can confirm export to Buildbox world works fine
    3. Running a non buildbox developed game works when emulating on an AVD or my device
    4. I have tried numerous build gradle versions
    5. Numerous OS versions
    6. Installed all the suggested updates
    7. Installed latest version of java
    8. Even tried using legacy versions of Buildbox and Android Studio as well but no luck, same errors occur
    9. Exporting signed APK
    Appreciate any advice as I am not overly technical.

Thanks

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Well clearly you must had added some additional SDKs or something. Try this, or google search some of the issues. From what I have found, the issue is advertisement related and I have exported from 3.4.2 without issues, just a huge file size(100MB+)

DanteSavy and Sean Buildbox like this.