Buildbox 3.4.1 Is Officially Live With Buildbox World!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Sean Buildbox, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

@Sean Buildbox

I've updated to this version but unfortunately it says that I cannot use this version of Buildbox with my current MacOS... I'm currently on 10.14.6. Would appreciate if you can pls help resolve this issue as I'm not able to even downgrade now :(

2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Do you mean you can't upgrade? 10.14.6 is Mojave correct? I haven't seen this yet but it's possible we may have had to update to tools Apple requires newer OSX. I would have to confirm this however

3. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

@Sean Buildbox

I can upgrade but after upgrade when i launched Buildbox 3 it says that cannot use this version of buildbox with my MacOS. Yes 10.14.6 is Mojave. Now i can't even downgrade it so it's really a bummer. I've sent in an email to support with the screenshot as well but so far no reply on this issue. Hope this can be sorted out :(

4. Ivan Perfetti

Ivan Perfetti Avid Boxer

@Sean Buildbox
    Hi all! Is anybody having issues with Android exports with this new build? The game shows the ad consent request and after I give consent it just crashes. If I try to run it again it crashes immediately. I'm getting this error:

2021-07-18 19:19:02.439 6043-7005/com.indym.rocketballpuzzle E/libc++abi: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::__ndk1::system_error: Unable to open the archive: No such file or directory
    2021-07-18 19:19:02.439 6043-7005/com.indym.rocketballpuzzle A/libc: Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -1 (SI_QUEUE) in tid 7005 (GLThread 74041), pid 6043 (ocketballpuzzle)

A strange thing I can see there is that the pid name is missing the first letter as it is "ocketballpuzzle" instead of "rocketballpuzzle".
    The game runs without problems in BB preview and on iOS using BB World.
    Any suggestion? Thanks!

5. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

The above issue is caused by the encryption option being activated, it appears that the issue was not addressed yet. Export it without Encryption option being on and it should work normally (at least for the moment)

Jaro, Ivan Perfetti and Sean Buildbox like this.
  6. Ivan Perfetti

Ivan Perfetti Avid Boxer

Thanks Vlad, I haven't thought about that...

Vlad-NY likes this.
  7. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

@Sean Buildbox
    Any word on this? Not even an email reply from support? :( Sigh

8. Sean Buildbox

Not seeing an email in support regarding this but regardless I think there's some confusion. Will DM you

9. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

Hey @Sean Buildbox
    Please check DM for this issue. I've sent in a reply. Thanx :)

10. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

@Sean Buildbox

Is there still any support happening with Buildbox3? It's been 2 weeks already and despite efforts of writing to support and also DM you there has been totally no response at all on resolving this issue. No response and just total silence. This isn't what we paid for when purchasing Buildbox. Has support become so bad or is there no support at all now?

Can anyone from support if you're seeing this please the very least answer it as well? This is really frustrating!!!

11. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

I also posted a video and description of the problem almost two weeks ago and there is silence. I just wonder if this silence means that the problem is not there or cannot be solved? Because if it had been solved, it would have quickly been announced success.

12. Sean Buildbox

I've sent you back a DM and will be following back up shortly.

The encryption issue is being addressed. If speaking on another issue please shoot me a DM and I'll ensure you get an update.

13. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Sean, I never asked about encryption. I informed you about problems opening tempales in B3. As you requested, I have sent a video and a description of the problem to your e-mail

14. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Please send me a dm here or in discord and maybe I can help you with your issue soon

15. Sean Buildbox

Understood that is the issue you are referring to. I will respond shortly, so far that issue is not widespread/situation specific so we may need more files to diagnose

16. mrqwuyx

mrqwuyx Avid Boxer

@Sean Buildbox

Still the share button issue is not sorted out, when I try to share my game i am getting this error

The file format is not supported

17. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Ok. Thanks for the answer.