New Buildbox Tiktok Challenge Video

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by ZackGriset, Mar 31, 2021.

1. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Hey Boxers! Happy Wednesday! @CURTIS Wilson and I are shooting a cool TikTok challenge video. We would like to get as many boxers as we can to participate. If you're interested, here is what you need to do. Please record a short video of yourself catching your phone from off screen and then show off your game and then toss your phone off screen like you are tossing your phone to the next boxer. We have an example here that Curtis shot earlier as a reference.

Please fill out this google form with the necessary info and upload your video file using the google form:

https://forms.gle/1jiqx4fGfgUUi4Jm7

Please have your submission in by Sunday, April 4th. We will need time to edit the video together and won't be able to accept any submissions after that. Thank you in advance to everyone who participates. It's going to be a really awesome video and I hope it goes viral!

2. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Very nice! Loved the idea I wonder how the result will be :)

Xoctrebla likes this.
  3. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi Zack,
    Just uploaded a video to the link only it is 720x1280 like half the resolution. Would that matter? Thank you.

4. Xoctrebla

Xoctrebla Avid Boxer

submitted through the form but thought i'd share... had to do this now or i'd totally forget later o_O

volcank likes this.
  5. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Reminder we're still looking for videos! Please submit your videos today ASAP.

If we do not have enough submissions we may scrap the idea and we appreciate your participation ;)

volcank likes this.