Best Publisher For 2d Platformer Games

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by Miroslav, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Miroslav

Miroslav Boxer

Who is the best publisher right now for 2d platformer games for google play store?

For example if I make 2d platformer game, which publisher should I contact to publish my game?

Green Fennec Studio likes this.
  2. Altenburger

Altenburger Boxer

Hi,
    Check these publishers (know to most likely respond to the requests of custom writing company game writers and developers):

Noodlecake Studios
    Curve Digital
    Ukuza
    Serenity Forge

You should also have a look at Indie Fund for indie devlopers.

Green Fennec Studio likes this.
  3. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

My advice would be, if you are an indie developer with a decent budget, is to go ahead and publish, market and promote your game by yourself. Believe it or not, we have already all the necessary tools to promote our games through social media ads, AdWords ads, incentive installs and keyword installs to rank your game (check my signature for more info)..., also a good quality game might land you the chance to featured at iOS App store. To be frank, working with a publisher can sometimes be a hit or miss, so you should always take into consideration publishing as an indie dev.
    Good luck;)

4. 721c63e946

721c63e946 Boxer

I’ve been making some games for pc and I would like to know what would be the best option to publish my games. Steam costs way too much for me (iirc it’s around $100 per game). Thanks for any Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin responses.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  5. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

Hi, you could also try the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. I believe there is a $99 yearly fee for an Apple developers account and a $25 one time fee for a Google developers account.
    Hope this helps.

6. admin gale.in

admin gale.in Boxer

You can email your demo with details to admin@gale.in. We have just started a game publishing business.