Basketball Dribble 3d Flap Mechanics Gameplay

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by agha, Sep 8, 2020.

1. agha

agha Boxer

Buildbox Basketball flappy dribble endless game template, gameplay and project file bbdoc. Endless gameplay with one touch left right dribble mechanics. Enemies setup and points system included. Easy customisation settings for basketball bounce height, move speed and ball controls. Source file bbdoc included for Free Download and use. Basketball texture and basketball court texture is from official buildbox sports pack. Subscribe the channel to get the latest free and fun buildbox goodies and support our creative team. Download bbdoc: link in video description.

2. Tony Hudson

Tony Hudson Boxer

Hi there, I like the simplicity of this game as it will keep people hooked. If you need any music or SFX doing for this or any project please let me know as I am offering free services currently

3. agha

agha Boxer

Thank you for the message. I will definitely hit you up for sound design. Can you please share some game links with your audio/ sound design? Thanks.

4. Tony Hudson

Tony Hudson Boxer

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. if you wish to hear my previous work then head over to www.digitalsoundbytes.co.uk. I'm not sure about your location, but the actual game (RollerCoaster Tycoon: Idle) is only available on Facebook in New Zealand currently. The availability should be changing so that more regions can play the game in the coming months