Buildbox 2.3.9 #2571 Beta

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Sean Buildbox, May 4, 2020.

1. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Last official version was 2.3.8. This is the beta to 2.3.9, we are currently testing a few more fixes and will launch 2.3.9 officially very soon

johnnydakoxx and Hue Buildbox like this.
  2. Akhele

Akhele Boxer

Hello
    Thanks for the update
    but AdMob's reward video doesn't work for unlocking a characters

3. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

It also doesn't work for several other options but this should be fixed in the next update.

4. Sean Buildbox

Doesn't work because of crashing or another issue?

5. Akhele

Akhele Boxer

nothing happens
    I've tried many times
    the AdMob test for the reward video is working in the "Click to continue" and also is working for the "buy some Coins"
    but nothing happens whenever I tried to unlock a character with the reward video

6. Akhele

Akhele Boxer

I hope :/
    I have many projects pending waiting for this update

7. Sean Buildbox

Will DM you and ensure we are getting this resolved

Akhele likes this.
  8. Akhele

Akhele Boxer

Thank you

9. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Hello team
    @Sean Buildbox @Josh (Nology Games)
    So we have installed this beta version BB 2.3.9
    We are facing a weird issue where the rewarded video button appears for the first time and when the user clicks on it, the ads popup. After the ads runtime is completed and it comes back to the game screen, normally it should work like the rewarded video button should appear again, but it doesn't happens and the button never appears again. (It works like one time purchase which it shouldn't). Later , once we quit and exit the game and start again, it again appears for the first time but later on again same issueSo how can we fix this issue?
    Would like to hear back from you asap. Have also emailed back to support regarding this

10. mrqwuyx

mrqwuyx Avid Boxer

BB 2.3.9 Error: Please help @Sean Buildbox @Josh (Nology Games)

got this error when i tried to open the project in Windows 10 Android Studio 3.6.3

Admob Ads:

Executing tasks: [clean, :app:assembleDebug] in project E:\naveen\android

:app:clean UP-TO-DATE
    :app:checkDebugClasspath
    :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    :app:preDebugBuild
    aidl.exe E 05-16 18:44:09 11460 7996 io_delegate.cpp:50] Failed to GetFullPathName(E:\naveen kg\android\app\build\generated\source\aidl\debug\com\android\vending\billing\IInAppBillingService.java)

:app:compileDebugAidl FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugAidl'.
    > java.io.IOException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Error while executing process C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\build-tools\28.0.3\aidl.exe with arguments {-pC:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platforms\android-28\framework.aidl -oE:\naveen kg\android\app\build\generated\source\aidl\debug -IE:\naveen kg\android\app\src\main\aidl -IE:\naveen kg\android\app\src\debug\aidl -IC:\Users\DELL\.gradle\caches\transforms-1\files-1.1\core-1.0.0.aar\4388d34b8809fece40f2409f62d36231\aidl -IC:\Users\DELL\.gradle\caches\transforms-1\files-1.1\versionedparcelable-1.0.0.aar\7238c25c4799d78e7c8c5c145c33fdbc\aidl -dC:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\aidl5638500336944318894.d E:\naveen kg\android\app\src\main\aidl\com\android\vending\billing\IInAppBillingService.aidl}

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s
    4 actionable tasks: 3 executed, 1 up-to-date

Facebook Ads:

Executing tasks: [clean, :app:assembleDebug] in project E:\naveen kg\android

> Task :app:clean
    > Task :app:checkDebugClasspath
    > Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    > Task :app:preDebugBuild

> Task :app:compileDebugAidl FAILED
    aidl.exe E 05-16 18:39:45 4528 13240 io_delegate.cpp:50] Failed to GetFullPathName(E:\naveen kg\android\app\build\generated\source\aidl\debug\com\android\vending\billing\IInAppBillingService.java)

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':app:compileDebugAidl'.
    > java.io.IOException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Error while executing process C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\build-tools\28.0.3\aidl.exe with arguments {-pC:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platforms\android-28\framework.aidl -oE:\naveen kg\android\app\build\generated\source\aidl\debug -IE:\naveen kg\android\app\src\debug\aidl -IE:\naveen kg\android\app\src\main\aidl -IC:\Users\DELL\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\9b643aeeb91884208a9b44c864b44700\aidl -IC:\Users\DELL\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\dc22ca1ea117f0aad2bdd8363f6866a5\aidl -dC:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\aidl7136726044980682311.d E:\naveen kg\android\app\src\main\aidl\com\android\vending\billing\IInAppBillingService.aidl}

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
    Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
    See https://docs.gradle.org/5.4.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BUILD FAILED in 0s
    4 actionable tasks: 4 executed

11. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I thought that some bugs I reported over the years would finally be fixed. I am grateful for at least a little update. Can't you just look and fix the old bugs that are small but annoying?

1.Whenever I copy an object into another scene, except the start scene, the character is moved forward in the list of objects. Unfortunately this is very annoying if you have to move the character back again and again or to the place where you need it.

2.When I make an Object Scale -1 and move the object some settings change. Rotaion 180 and scale the second setting to -1.

3.The annoying jump problem where some have problems and it doesn't go away over the settings. I have written countless emails about this problem and nothing has been fixed until today. I've been through some medium settings and the problem remains that if you press the jump button too fast the character can't jump anymore.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    aryanveer95 likes this.
  12. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

You don't have to move the object in the list every time you paste it. After copying, you can click on the object in the list and paste the copied object above. I think it will help.
    As for problem 2, the values do not change if you use the arrows. You can move object by cursor, change values and move by arrows. This is not a perfect solution but it works.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    Sean Buildbox likes this.
  13. Sean Buildbox

Actually already have a fix for this since it was reported in Beta. It was for Android, did you also see this on iOS? I'll be testing it later today

14. Sean Buildbox

1 and 2 will check into again, not sure they'll make the 2.3.9 official update but I will try.

For 3 I believe you and I have gone over this a ton. I'm still fairly certain it is all settings, ground threshold, and collision shape editing to resolve it

HG-2018 likes this.
  15. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I am not the only one who has the problems and has not found a solution.

jump button problem

It would be great if everyone who has or had the problem could writeewrite here.

16. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

They asked about bugs I post them and know how to avoid some bugs, but they are annoying bugs. I think I know the program well and have made life easier for some people with my ideas in Buildbox 2. I also know how to handle them and how to get around them ;)

Jaro likes this.
  17. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

No, we found this issue for android not iOS, so want to get it fixed for android

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  18. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

:)

19. Sean Buildbox

Got it. Have a fix in testing. Will DM you

20. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

tes tried, thanks for the link @Sean Buildbox . Still same. no ads appear