Mopub Integration

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by michaelfriel1988, Aug 5, 2019.

1. michaelfriel1988

michaelfriel1988 Boxer

2. weboha

weboha Avid Boxer

Yes I used its works. did you download MoPubSDK.zip and drag and drop Framework folder on Xcode.
    When Xcode ask window select copy items, create folder.

3. michaelfriel1988

michaelfriel1988 Boxer

The main reason I want to use MoPub is for my in-game video reward button. Currently, HeyZap seems to be inconsistent.

If anyone has any other suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

4. pelloempire

pelloempire Boxer

same here too . heyzapp works on ios for me but not on android so good . i get ads to work with admob but banner not working

5. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Hi , there is not .framework folder in MoPubSDK. Should I drop all SDK to Xcode Framework ?
    Thanks for help

6. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi all same problem with me. Trying to integrate Mopub but no chance here. I dropped the MOPUB folder under the BBPLayer Folder not frameworks. I had tried also dragging under Frameworks no different. İmported also Admob, Chartboost and Unity Frameworks which I also use at Mopub. Entered the Ids for all of them id everything right. And in mobile it never shows ads. But at Mopub page it is showing requests like now I have 22 requests but no ads to show. Also when I click the Networks Tab no impressions and nothing there what so ever. Where could I be going wrong? @michaelfriel1988 I also tried old SDK the one at buildbox guide page and the new one I downloaded from MOpub page. I also had deleted the other default networks Mopub had provided at Networks tab I only have admob, Chartboost and Unity. Any help I would appreciate.

Jaro likes this.
  7. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

I have tried to integrate MoPub several times and I still have the same error "MoPub.h file not found". I checked all the places and I can't find where the error is. Do you know how to fix it ??

volcank likes this.
  8. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi, I never had an error like that but what I do is I import the mopup sdk folder not under frameworks but outside. Btw I see requests at dashboard but no ads. I also had imported the admob, unity and chartboost sdks. Btw I am talking for bb3 and ios.

9. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

If you see requests at dashboard it means that the integration is correct. Check if you have good ads IDs.

volcank likes this.
  10. weboha

weboha Avid Boxer

hi, yes mopub is not framework its folder. drag and drop folder to main directory.
    select copy items and create groups.
    its same for other adaptors. drag and drop and select copy items and create groups.

Attached Files:

11. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

I had double checked that. The thing confuses me is at mopub dashboard it wants us to create ther for phone or tablet ad types. I had created banner, full and rewarded with the option of phone not tablet. Really no idea why it never shows anything. At ad networks I only have, admob, chartboost and unity on mopubs page I wonder if we need to add a sepcific network. Like with heyzap it also forced to show their own ada first then other ad types.

12. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

A few weeks ago there was already a discussion about MoPub and one of the optimistic entries was from @Sean Buildbox : " We are working to implement MoPub in a similar way to what HeyZap is now, but custom option should work as well. We've also updated a few other SDKs as well ". He could not give any date but he assured me that it would be published soon. This would be the best option to replace Heyzap, which is not in top condition.

volcank likes this.
  13. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Ok that is cool then we just need to wait for them then. I am sure they will sort it out soon. Yes Heyzap is not an option for me anymore. Btw I don't understand something If I create ad units for both phones and tablets how can we copy the both ids to the ad integrator? Thanks

14. hasssaan

hasssaan Boxer

i am getting the same problem. Ads are not showing