Publishing At Amazon

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by volcank, Nov 9, 2016.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi I would like to ask about publishing at Amazon. As far as I know we can simple export as android and upload the apk to Amazon developer. I have done this before with other Game Engine I was using. I guess this way we can integrate Admob. Has anyone used admob in an Android exported apk and uploaded to Amazon. Do you use the same ID for Google Store or Should we get a new ID? At Admob it says Android or IOS. Do you think this would create a problem with Admob??

Thank you

teeny-weeny likes this.
  2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

You have to Export to Amazon.
    ADv on Amazon only allows Chartbost, RevMob and AppLovin, does not use Admob.

volcank likes this.
  3. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Thank you for the Guidance. So is the process same with Android when generating an apk. Export then import to Eclipse and export using my own Androidkey etc.???

4. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Yes, the process is the same.

volcank likes this.
  5. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Thank You So Much!!!

6. SubhojitFORUM

SubhojitFORUM Boxer

I have exported my game with Android. With that android files can i publish my game in amazon app store.

volcank likes this.
  7. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Yes you can but make sure you use Chartboost or Applovin for monetizing I am not sure about other networks like Admob etc. Also forget about Revmob to tell the truth I think their dashboard is even doesn'T support amazon anymore.

8. SubhojitFORUM

SubhojitFORUM Boxer

I am using the applovin and heyzap ads.

9. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

I use appodeal with rewarded videos, which isn't too shabby. Chartboost can yield a good amount of $ too

10. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi guys you should use ad networks which supports amazon appstore which means it will show ada specific to amazon kindle appstore if not there is a high possibility that the ad installs will not convert to dollars cause it will show ada from google play store. That is why better to use Applovin and Chartboost but still that is what I know now. If it is converting for you for other networks I would appreciate your input thank you

11. spicedbeangames

This is spot on. Unity Ads, for example does not support Amazon, so you will get zero dollars for any ads shown. Appodeal, Chartboost are the best 2 I have used. Appodeal uses AdMob, which does well too on Amazon.

volcank likes this.
  12. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Yes but does Admob supports Amazon? Seems Admob is for only PLaystore and Appstore? Does it give any revenues and also hope it doesn't create any problem later on with Google. That is why I always avoided Admob from Chartboost. IS there a reliable source that shows we can use Admob in our Amazon Appstore Games? Than I would add them in lol :)

13. spicedbeangames

I set up Admob through Appodeal and its generating revenue. Admob is paid on your normal admob account and other revenue is paid through Appodeal. Not sure about Chartboost, so I just keep that simple.

volcank likes this.
  14. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hmm ok! I can advice Chartboost! It surprises me sometimes giving like 8 dollars per install! Just test and see if it works for you.!

15. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Interesting....Whats the daily downloads/install ?

volcank likes this.
  16. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Not too good man! Mostly 20-30 lol I think most users are from US that might be one reason. It definetly pays much better than Google Play Store at Amazon! But I had that kind of installs at IOS side as well.

17. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Oh i see.Could be probably due to tire 1 countries.But is the earnings steady?I mean not always $8 (If so luck must be on your side what all wish for :p ).What i mean is is downloads and earnings better compared to play store?

volcank likes this.
  18. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Haha not at all to tell the truth that is rarely seen but I see like around 2 dollars when I get install most of the time but at Android I see around 0.20-1 :p But still that might depend on the tiers also!

TheGameAppStudio likes this.
  19. waqas ahmed

waqas ahmed Boxer

I have uploaded with admob and they approved no problem at all...

volcank likes this.
  20. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Yes they will approve but most likely admob will show game ads from Google Play not Amazon Appstore which might not help you in terms of revenue. Like Chartboost and Applovin advertises the games of Amazon appstore. But still Admob is PAy per CLick so might be different. Would appreciate if you can share your revenue experience.