I Need A Good Cpc Network For My Game

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by mjonutz, Sep 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Oh I see, I thought Chartboost unbanned, well good luck mate with admob :)

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Appodeal has good rates and you also get paid via AdMob directly.

3. 4mouad

4mouad Boxer

no i don't want do it by going through third party i've tried heyzap but its take 50/100 of impressions

4. 4mouad

4mouad Boxer

are you serious !!!! you forget to tell us where to put the game ID cause there is no place to add it in

5. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

6. mjonutz

mjonutz Boxer

Bro, i finally got some news. They transfer my earnings after one month... (and this after 2 emails each week sent and insist with explanations...) And yet they don't have the reason...:

upload_2018-9-26_8-9-48.png

I learned their system and i possed a threat to them because i was becoming to make money. And how they responded? Very easy: violation... bla bla bla

CONCLUSION: DON'T USE CHARTBOOST THEY CAN SHUT DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT WITH NO REASON...

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  7. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Yes exactly, they also paid our remaining amount, but didn't approved the account again so agree, conclusion is better switch to another ad network

8. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi,

Talking from my experience point of view in order to earn money from ads you need to have bulk of installs like around 1000 daily almost and also people need to stick to your game. The thing is if your game is engaging then those ad companies be it Admob, Unity or Chartboost starts to see it and send ads with higher bids and then you start earning money. So better concentrate on game itself rather than earning money then revenues will start to show up. Also I mainly use Admob, chartboost and Unity and they generally gives similar amount of revenue be it 10 dollars less or more.

Hope it helps

9. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

That's cool man! Any chance you have an adintegrator file for Unity ADs? I would highly appreciate that! THanks.