Xcode Ios Build Errors

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by scottshapiro, Jan 24, 2018.

1. scottshapiro

scottshapiro Boxer

Hi,

I am trying to build my game for iOS in Xcode. I am getting a bunch of errors:

Warning: Multiple build commands for output file /Users/scottshapiro/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/BBPlayer-fxrhzjstkvrdobanpdbjmfglitlg/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/BBPlayer.app/DISCLAIMER

/Users/scottshapiro/Dropbox/LJ_BB/2018_Builds/LJ_Game_v8001_build/ios/BBPlayer/libs/msgpack/include/msgpack/v2/unpack.hpp:724:67: Implicit conversion loses integer precision: 'std::size_t' (aka 'unsigned long') to 'uint32_t' (aka 'unsigned int')

Any ideas?

I built this on BB 2.3.2 with Xcode 9.2 (9C40b)

Attached Files:

2. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Try re-exporting from BB and opening in Xcode to see if the problem continues.

If it does, send your BBDoc to support.

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Did it prevent your build from happening?

WARNINGS are not errors, in that they do not prevent the build from happening. They will get cleaned up, most often they come about during Xcode updates so we have to circle back to it periodically. You don't need to worry about them typically, they have no effect on your game.

ERRORS will completely stop the build.

From the screenshot, I only see warnings and no errors.

4. zimou13

zimou13 Boxer

. Whether it be something like forgetting to put in an initial view controller, misspelling/not declaring a variable name, or pretty much anything else that would cause the project not to build will no longer show up. I've built the project on other Macbooks and it showed me the errors so I was able to correct it, but seeing on streaming is not so much annoying ;) 9Apps:VidMate & Mobdro I can't get it to show on mine. XCode has recently stopped showing all build errors and I'm at a loss for how to correct it