Shinobi Clicker [apk]

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by artenialexa, Dec 22, 2017.

1. artenialexa

artenialexa Boxer

While making this game i was inspired by the original Cookie Clicker game and i started creating this one, i know that i'm a 14 years beginner in making apks and i like buildbox very much i could never think that a program can do those fantastic things very easy. And sorry for my bad grammar i'm Romanian. What do you think guys?

There is the Apk: https://www.amazon.com/artenialexa-Shinobi-Clicker/dp/B078J355QP/

ZuvayGame likes this.
  2. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

aw man aren't you gonna put one in google play? i actually have an unfinished clicker game myself and I wanted to try out yours

ZuvayGame likes this.
  3. ZuvayGame

ZuvayGame Boxer

Good job bro[​IMG] !As my upstairs neighbor :) said ,put your game in the Google play store !

4. artenialexa

artenialexa Boxer

I can't beacuse i dont have license and i don't know how to get a license in my country..

5. ZuvayGame

ZuvayGame Boxer

You have to buy a develpper license- 25$ from google

6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Niiicceee. Ill put it on my google store if you want. I know a lot of people from certain countries have issues getting dev account. Speak to your parents or whatever. Im sure they could help you get a dev account. If it is a country issue and you just cant, then one of us could publish it for you.