Ui Design

Discussion in 'Level Design' started by munecob12, Aug 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. munecob12

munecob12 Boxer

Hey guys, I am wondering if someone can give me an opinion on how to make this ugly UI better, I am no good with designing menus, and whenever I do, they look terrible, this is what happened with my game IBallz, if you look at it in the play store the UI is very ugly, so if you can i would also like suggestions on how to make that game's UI more user friendly as well, but for the time being i would like opinions on the game I am currently working on called Eonz.
    Here is the screenshot:
    Screenshot-1136x640-2017-08-07-05.20.46PM.png

2. lachlanf

lachlanf Boxer

I'm a bit late so hopefully, i can still be of some help.
    I would start by trying to be a bit more consistency, Your start and info button are not the same style. Stick with keeping it flat or shadowed not a mixture of both.
    I would also give you fonts more room. smaller fonts with more room around them. See the "Post Reply" button on this forum and you will see that the text doesn't go very close to the edge of the button.
    Do you need the restore purchase button on the main menu? I feel that it would be fine to have that on the info screen or somewhere else.
    I would also try looking at ways to bring a bit more interest to the background. Maybe bring in your character or some other in game elements.

Last thing. Get on dribbble or Pinterest look through google play/ app store and see how others have tackled menus and UIs. Take inspiration from the ones that have already gone before you.

Christoph likes this.
  3. Akash Khatkale

Akash Khatkale Boxer

Inbox me i will explain you