Buildbox 3.3.7 #4077 Beta Is Live And We Need Your Feedback!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Sean Buildbox, Dec 16, 2020.

1. wmfear

wmfear Avid Boxer

i also noticed the long save-time, but by «accident» I saved my game while having a UI-screen open, not the world screen, and for some reason the saving went much quicker. So try that and see if it works for you as well.

2. Bluemusic

Bluemusic Boxer

I tried to save with UI-screen open, but no difference here.
    I also can see that the bug with being in the collider mode in wordview will still make any game play superslow in preview. Take it out from collider mode and the game works normally in preview.

3. Bluemusic

Bluemusic Boxer

Folder will not be saved with the project. Every time I reopen the project or after a crash all the objects that was inside a folder is out.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  4. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Just tried this, believe we have it solved already for official update which is finalizing testing currently

Bluemusic and batahf like this.
  5. batahf

batahf Boxer

[/QUOTE]
    I have a question ... Can we expect new features with the official update that were not or were not announced in the beta version (3.3.7v)?

6. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

I have a question ... Can we expect new features with the official update that were not or were not announced in the beta version (3.3.7v)?[/QUOTE]

I would not expect that. However there are a whole slew of new features for the following update so there is more fun stuff to come ;)

7. batahf

batahf Boxer

I would not expect that. However there are a whole slew of new features for the following update so there is more fun stuff to come ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply... Do you mean the update that follows the 3.3.7v update?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also, in the far future, are you planning to add special features to create 3D games, and I do not mean by that simple mobile games (Like side-scrolling video games 3D)? An example of the features: the feature of creating and manipulating terrain, and also support for more types of formats of 3D files.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Because I want to create a Sandbox or an open world game like The Legend of Zelda, for example ... I don't know if this thing is possible in buildBox 3 or will be possible in the future at least during the next three years because currently there are many basic features still missing in The current version and I understand that because the engine is still new and it hasn't been long since the 3D support or, more correctly, release the official and stable version of BulidBox 3 ... In short, I want to know where you want to go with the BuildBox engine? What is your vision for him or your ambition

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  8. batahf

batahf Boxer

@Sean Buildbox I hope you respond..that will mean a lot to me:(