Game Looks Weird After A Little Bit

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by 5petersonzachary, Dec 6, 2020.

1. 5petersonzachary

5petersonzachary Serious Boxer

Hello boxers. I am working on a new game that has to do with a character on the road. The game runs and looks fine at the beginning, but after a while the object start to go crazy and the road has gaps in it. I'll link a video down below. Does anybody have any solutions?!??!? Thanks :)

Video:

2. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

This is an issue that occurs if you do not respect the scene alignment and it is caused by the start and end points position. To fix it make sure the start position of your scene 1,2,3 etc match the end position of the "Start" scene.

5petersonzachary likes this.
  3. 5petersonzachary

5petersonzachary Serious Boxer

The end position of the start scene is at 0, 0, -8 and the start positions of my 1 and 2 scenes are also 0, 0, -8 and it's still giving me this problem. Maybe it's a bug in 3.3.6? Also I'm not sure how to fix the flickering of the objects. Any ideas?

Thanks!

4. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

flickering is caused by the overlapping with the previous scene. What I mean by that is to try to fix your scene to match exactly between your start and end position objects. What you did up is good and you should not have any extra issues with that