New Profile Posts

1. landofgreendev
    landofgreendev Elite Games
    Hey! i hope you're well? I was wondering if you could help me with something?
    I'm trying to add ironSource & admob via custom ad integration - for iOS & Android. Would you be able to help me? Are you in the buildbox discord?
    Cheers
    1. Elite Games
      Elite Games
      I have tested admob successfully using custom option on android export.

you can message me for more info
      Aug 16, 2021
      landofgreendev likes this.
  2. tributorock
    tributorock Ivan Perfetti
    Hey man , i ineed someone to install ADMOB or Ironsource SDK in my Android and IOS games. I need this service and the tutorial. Can you help with this? How much do you charge?
  3. tributorock
    tributorock Elite Games
    Hey man , i ineed someone to install ADMOB or Ironsource SDK in my Android and IOS games. I need this service and the tutorial. Can you help with this? How much do you charge?
    1. Elite Games
      Elite Games
      I have setup admob through custom sdk for android you can contact me on message for more info.
      Aug 14, 2021
  4. tributorock
    tributorock Vlad-NY
    1. Vlad-NY
      Vlad-NY
      Hey there, Currently I'm working on sdk integration for admob on iOS. I did manage to integrate it for android but it's not enough for your needs, not yet.

Give me some time to work around the clock and see if I can manage to do it for iOS as well
      Aug 17, 2021
  5. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti
    Owner of IndyM Software! Available for hire, check: linktr.ee/indym
  6. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti
    Owner of IndyM Software
  7. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti
    Working hard at IndyM Software!
  8. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti
    Working hard at IndyM Software
  9. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti
    IndyM Software
  10. mrqwuyx
    mrqwuyx nanodesigntec
    Hi mate, did you find success in integrating huwawei ads into buildbox games?
  11. bahaa
    bahaa AppNasty
    hello i need some help can you help me in my game ?
  12. DariusGuerrero
    DariusGuerrero
    Buildbox Classic is coming!
  13. smmsud
  14. Jaro
    Jaro Elite Games
    Hi,
    I found a link to your AI Node on the forum. In the description I found that you need to make small changes to the code for BB3 2D.
    Could you explain this to me?
    1. Elite Games
      Elite Games
      Both 2d and 3d version of node are separated and both are included with example you can check them. if you face any problem let me know.
      For customizing the node u need to know about programing basics this was said for " you need to make small changes to the code for BB3 2D."
      Mar 4, 2021
      Jaro likes this.
  15. Vlad-NY
    Vlad-NY
  16. 5petersonzachary
  17. sueraali
    sueraali
  18. HG-2018
  19. Kevin W
    Kevin W
  20. Dmytro
    Dmytro