need help with eclipse!

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by epicman121, Dec 14, 2015.

1. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

2. Taimoor Javaid

Taimoor Javaid Avid Boxer

@epicman121 No you just need to download the adt plugin goto Help -> marketplace -> search Adt and install it, ~Good Luck

EDIT: I have attached screenshot.

Attached Files:

PeterB likes this.
  3. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

thanks a lot! but in eclipse it gives me a bunch of errorrs because i didnt use bundle id or gameservices id, leaderboard id so a have a couple of quistions where can i get my bundle id from where do i get my gemservices id from and where do i get the leaderboard id from.... pleas help me i only have one more day to publish it :(

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

You don't need game services id or leaderboard id, you do need a bundle ID which you do provide yourself. I would use the convention of "com.companyname.gamename"

5. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

thank you for replying. so i workerd with the com.companyname.gamename but now the error are fixed (i think...)an i now only got 38 warnings what do i do with that... the warning are lactions are in the src file and the gen file (they are all java warnings) do i firtst need to fix the warnings or can i just publish it with the java warnings? pleas help me!

6. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

7. madgicgadget

madgicgadget Boxer

Did you install the Android 5.0.1 (API 21) resources? Are you able to export a signed apk?

8. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Hello, I have the API is 21, I do not have a higher installed.
    Ignores errors according to the video, and build the APK with Java 1.7
    In the PC installs only the JAVA JDK 1.7, Java 1.8 fails.

http://snag.gy/hXnPX.jpg

9. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

no it gives me a export abord warning because there were fital lint errorrs where found.i have android 5.1.1 api 22

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  10. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

these are the 5 errorrs that keep coming up

Description Resource Path Location Type
    The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved com.classicgames.classicline Unknown Java Problem

Unable to resolve target 'android-21' google-play-services_lib Unknown Android Target Problem

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for java.lang.Object. Fix the build path then try building this project google-play-services_lib Unknown Java Problem

The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolved com.classicgames.classicline Unknown Java Problem

The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files UnusedStub.java /google-play-services_lib/src/android line 1 Java Problem

an then there are 9 other error that say it is not translated in...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  11. Taimoor Javaid

@epicman121 Ok First install api level 21 i have attached complete screenshot for this than go to your project properties -> Android lint Preferences and ignore all (screenshot attached) , any way you need to install latest android api throught Android sdk manager and i haved check that api that you need see screenshot.(let me know if problem still exist) ~Good Luck

Attached Files:

12. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

i did every thing that you said but now all the errors gone but there are still alot of warnings... same that show up in you screenshot? is That oke? and i have another more question can i download buildbox trail on my other latop and load my game file up in there?

Attached Files:

13. Taimoor Javaid

@epicman121 kindly upload screenshot of warnings so i have better idea what is the main issue also from trail version you can not export your game.

14. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

I runed out of time:( but is have saved the game file one my one drive why can't I open it up with the new buildboxboz trail on my other pc... Its just the game file that I have saved so i think (hope) if I Download it from one drive again it will work ... Then I will try to make my game complete because I was missing things like gameservice id and leaderboard id and I want to add more levels.... Thank you so much for helping me and answering all my questions! If it won't work to open up my saved game file on my other pc Can I open up it up another way because I dont have the money to buy the buildbox :( I wanted to make to money from the game so I could buy buildbox... But if I Can't open up the saved file on my other pc do you recommand other game (app) making software...? Anyway thank you for helping me! and one more question where Can I find the gameservice id and the leaderboard id?