Gameplay Menu

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by PaulW, Mar 5, 2016.

1. PaulW

PaulW Boxer

As stupid as this may sound... I can't seem to see the Gameplay menu and I have no idea why this is.
    I have 3 headings:
    - General
    - Controllers
    - Advertisements

On all of the tutorials I'm trying to follow, it states I should have a gameplay menu. I'm running Buildbox 2.0 on OSX, can anyone shed some light on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

2. Shawh

Shawh Boxer

The world gameplay appears when you click on the world. And Character gameplay appears when you click on the character and scroll down at the bottom.

See attached below for world gameplay

Attached Files:

3. PaulW

PaulW Boxer

Thank you for your reply Shawh but I think I may not be explaining myself correctly.

My friend sent me a screenshot of his Buildbox v1, and it shows a very different to what I see in version 2.

11.png below is what he sent me
    Screen Shot.png is the view I see

I'm trying to get the project gameplay settings screen?

Attached Files:

4. reegannaidoo

reegannaidoo Boxer

5. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

This is the correct answer to what you are asking to find. Upper left click the mind map button... This takes you out to the mind map of your game. You see a gameplay world in blue... Select it. Now on the right of screen is the gameplay options you cannot find, that are usually in the menu you can't find them in. And when you want to edit character part of the settings you can't find, go back into the world you are editing, select your character on the left, then on the right scroll to the bottom. There are the rest of the gameplay setting you can't find in the menu you are expecting to find them in. The settings moved in bb2